When we reach the 21 June, we want as many people across the UK to know that Make Music Day is happening and how they can get involved. To do this, we need YOU!
Event organisers, social media influencers and people up and down the UK, we need you to share as much information about Make Music Day and your events in the weeks building up to the big day as possible. To support you to do this, we’ve pulled together a set of resources and tools to help you.
Here’s the lowdown on them…
- Poster Maker: This handy tool helps you to create your very own Make Music Day poster
- Make Music Day UK Photo Pack: Here are some images you can use on your communications, marketing materials and social media.
- Make Music Day UK Logo Pack: Here are a set of our logos to help you to brand your promo materials.
- Press and media guide: Read our guide on PR, social media and guerrilla marketing. You can also access a template press release here and read our latest official Make Music Day press release here.
- Stock copy and social media toolkit: We’ve pulled together some copy about Make Music Day and some top tips for social media here in this handy guide.
And if all of that wasn’t enough, we’ve also got an ever-growing Marketing Materials G-Drive folder. You might want to take a look at the following –
- In the ‘flyers and invites’ folder there are printable A5 leaflets and invitations you can send to people to invite them to your event.
- In the ‘Social Media Images’ folder you will find some graphics and photos specifically made for different social media platforms. There’s also a customisable graphic that you can drop your own image into via a tool like Canva.
- In the ‘poster’ folder you’ll find a generic A3 Make Music Day poster and also one that you can write the details of your own event on.
We will be adding more assets to this folder as we get closer to the 21 June, so keep checking back and see what’s new!
And remember… tell as many people as you can about Make Music Day and how they can be a part of the world’s largest DIY music festival.